I am especially excited about the latest release of Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom because in this edition, the comprehensive guide is entirely rewritten and updated and is designed to teach everything that can go RIGHT with the female body. This approach can help a woman thrive in her body by correcting negative beliefs that undermine her, and by imprinting the health giving joy and confidence that comes with the discovery of the amazing abilities of her body.
It is my belief that when we focus on what can go RIGHT, we actively recruit our bodies' strengths and healing abilities, and are in a much better place to problem-solve when discomforts and problems arise. It is the same approach that has made Breastfeeding with Comfort and Joy so helpful to countless women struggling with significant breastfeeding problems before finding this breastfeeding book.
- New material on sexuality—and how to have a more fulfilling sex life.
- The spiritual and scientific principles behind healing from terminal illnesses, and how you can utilize these principles for your own health and the health of others.
- Vital information about how to truly dissolve PMS and ease menstrual cramps.
- Extraordinary facts on Vitamin D—and why it is crucial for breast, cardiovascular, and immune system health.
- The importance of the preconception diet and how to greatly decrease your risk of birth defects.
- How to birth naturally, despite the current induction and C-section epidemic.
- All you need to know about thyroid function, including proper blood tests.
- Life-saving facts about cellular inflammation—the root cause of all chronic degenerative diseases—and how to prevent this condition.
- The essentials on the “fountain of youth molecule”—and how to enhance your levels of it for vibrant health.
You can purchase Dr. Northrup’s beloved classic everywhere books are sold. Purchase at your favorite local bookseller or online in paperback from Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, and Borders and in hardcover from Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, and Borders. To read an excerpt, go to www.drnorthrup.com